Arnaud CHEYNUT is Partner at Zabaldano Lawyers in Monaco.
He is a Monegasque Barrister and has over 8 years of experience in Monaco courts. He became Partner in Zabaldano Lawyers in January 2023.
He works mainly with the criminal investigations and white-collar crime team but also advises individuals and companies in civil and commercial procedures and litigation.
He also advises partners and companies in specific corporate matters such as data protection (GPRD compliance) and intellectual property.
Arnaud has worked in the firm from the beginning of his career from Junior Associate in 2011 through to being appointed as a lawyer at the Monaco bar in 2014.
Arnaud applies his technical skills and experience to handling a range of cases from the beginning right through to challenging oral arguments in the courtroom.
He has been recognized in Legal 500 in 2022 for his experience in Business Criminal matters.
Significant recent achievements include:
- Successfully obtaining the release of several individuals arrested in Monaco and wanted by several foreign authorities from countries such as the United States of America, Russia, the Republic of North Macedonia, the Republic of Belarus, the Republic of Algeria.
- Assisting a consultant company to sign a contract with a major English football club.
- Advising partners in a newly formed company deploying an innovative software designed to help individuals to manage their wealth.
- Assisting in an ongoing dispute regarding a very complex succession composed of an estate of several tens of millions of euros.
- Master I – Economic Law at Aix en Provence University
- Master II – Economic Law at Aix en Provence University – « Institut du droit des affaires » involving the submission of an extended essay on « the relevance of enforcement actions in business contracts » under the direction of MM. Jacques MESTRE and Hugo BARBIER
- Admitted as Lawyer at the Monaco Bar