Zabaldano Lawyers provides extensive support and advice to its clients in their dealings with the authorities of the Principality, offering highly-qualified representation to address Government bodies.
Zabaldano Lawyers advises, assists and represents their clients before courts concerning administrative matters, as well as before specialized administrative institutions (CCAF,CERC, CCIN, …)
Main areas of practice:
Back to competences
- Assistance and representation in all types of administrative litigation;
- Assistance with compliance programmes in relation to anti-money laundering, data protection, …
- Challenge of administrative decisions: application for reconsideration, hierarchical and disputes ;
- Contractual litigation and actions for liability of public persons and / or for damages;
- Assistance in disputes relating to the award and execution of public contracts,
- Public law consultation;
- Town planning regulations;
- Assistance in the context of requests for the first residence permit or renewal.